- Monday - Friday
9.00 - 20.00
9.00 - 14.00
Rafael Bueno MD Ophthalmologist
Cirujano Oftalmólogo / Retinólogo
Hospital Ángeles – Reserva Territorial Atlixcáyotl, 72190 Puebla de Zaragoza.
Dr. Rafael Bueno García was born in Bogotá, Colombia in the year of 1973, is a Doctor of Medicine and Surgery of the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Bogota D.C. Colombia
- 32nd Annual Meeting of the “American Society of Retina Specialist”, August 8-15, 2014. San Diego, CA, USA li>
- VI Congress of the Pan American Retina and Vitreous Society (XV GLADOF FORUM), June 11-14, 2014, San Juan, Puerto Rico. li>
- 31st Annual Meeting of the “American Society of Retina Specialist”, July 11-14, 2013. Toronto, Ontario, Canada. li>
- 30th Annual Meeting of the “American Society of Retina Specialist, August 25-29, 2012. Las Vegas, NV, United States. li>
- IV Congress “International Masters of Retina” Cap Can, Dominican Republic, March 2 to 5, 2012. Cap Cana, Dominican Republic li>
- 29th Annual Meeting of the “American Society of Retina Specialist, August 20-24, 2011. Boston, MA, United States. li>
- First Macula and Retina Congress, 25-28 March 2011, Professor, Miami, FL, USA. li>
- XLVIII Course of Updating in Ophthalmology, Ophthalmological Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment, Ultimas Tecnologias, February 17 -19, 2011, Professor, Mexico City, Mexico. li>
- XXIX Annual Meeting of Retina, Pto Vallarta, Professor, Jal; Mexico. Li>
- XXX Mexican Congress of Ophthalmology 5-9 June 2010, Professor, Veracruz, See, Mexico. li>
- Pan American Research Day, May 1, 2010, ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA. li>
- II Latin American Congress on the Management of AMD and Retinal Diseases, April 24 and 24, 2010, Cancun, Qintana Roo, Mexico. li>
- 26th Annual meeting of the “American Society of Retina Specialist, August 28-Sept 1, 2010. Vancouver, BC, Canada. li>
- 2013 – to date DIRECTOR GENERAL LASER SIGHT OPHTHALMOLOGY SPECIALIZING S.A. de C.V. Mexico, Mexico.
2011 – 2013 to the date Medical Director Laser Vision Center S.A. de C.V. Mexico, Mexico.
2009 – to date ISSEMYM Retina Service Director, State of Mexico, Mexico.
2008 – 2009 Opthalmic Researcher, New England Retina Education Foundation, Hamden, CT, USA.
2007- 2008 Retina and Neurophthalmology Fellowship, Charleston Neuroscience Institute, Charleston, SC, USA.
2006 – 2007 Mandatory Social Service General Hospital of Mexico – Eye Hospital “Nuestra señora de la luz”I.A.P. Mexico City, Mexico.
- Macular Surgery Written by Hugo Quiroz-Mercado,John B. Kerrison,D. Virgil Alfaro,William F. Mieler,Peter E. Liggett
ir a contribución
- Rafael A. Bueno-Garcia, Sonia Sosa Lopez, Simultaneous Cataract Surgery in Mexico: A current reality?
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2014;55: E-Abstract 1567.
- R.A. Bueno-Garcia, J. Monroy-Herrera
Intravitreal Ranibizumab After Laser Photocoagulation in Proloferative Diabetic Ratinopathy with Macular Edema
ARVO Meeting Abstracts May 8, 2012 3280-3297/A320-A337
- Rafael A. Bueno-Garcia and Miguel Huerta-Garcia
Central Sereous Choriodoretinopathy and Orbital Proptosis With Vascular Malformation, event presentation, IV International Masters of Retina Meeting, Cap Cana, Dominican Republic, March 2 -5 2012
- Mayra S. Mendez and Rafael A. Bueno-Garcia
Correlation Features Between Fluorescein Angiogram And Optical Coherence Tomography In Clinically Significant Diabetic Macular Edema In Mexican PatientsARVO Meeting Abstracts April 22, 2011 52:58
- Rafael A. Bueno-Garcia and Mariana Martinez-Castellanos
Experience in the use of Fibrin Glue in Vitreoretinal Surgery
ARVO Meeting Abstracts April 22, 2011 52:554